Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Some funny conversations

Setting: Hoffmaster State Park
Tem just ran across the street without looking for cars......
Me: Temamen, what are you supposed to do before crossing the street??!!
Tem: Hmmmmmm......Smile? (flashing his biggest smile)


Setting: Nighttime, in the car, full moon outside
Tess: The moon is following me.
Me: Oh really?
Tess: When I go, it goes. When I stop, it stops.
Me: Are you sure?
Tess: The moon was always following me in Ethiopia too.
Me: I guess the moon is following you.

1 comment:

  1. Teehee. Kids make for fun convo's! Your Tem and Tess sound like they have great sense of humors. My boys are fascinated with the "moon following them" between the ages of 3-5. I always tell them it's because they shine bright like the stars:) Okay, Dr. Dobson wouldn't agree with my explanation but, I love the satisfied smile on their faces. And they figure it out in due time anyway!

    ReplyDelete